- Ice Cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 1 Part Kahlúa
- 1.5 Tablespoons Hot water
- 3 Parts Milk
How to mix
- To make the Kahlúa Dalgona foam
- 1. Mix the instant coffee, 1½ tablespoons of Kahlúa coffee liqueur, the sugar and hot water in a bowl.
- 2. Use an electric whisk to mix until fluffy.
- 3. Fill a glass with ice and fill to ¾ with your choice of milk.
- 4. Add a splash of Kahlúa to the milk.
- Finally, top the milk with the Kahlúa Dalgona foam.
Milky with a foamy, cloud-like topping, there's a very good reason the Kahlúa Dalgona Coffee has taken the world by storm.