- 1 파트 깔루아
- 6 파트 Cold Eggnog
- 1 나선형 살짝 휘핑한 크림
- 1 자밤 강판에 간 넛맥
- 1. Pour the Kahlúa into a short glass.
- 2. Add the eggnog into the glass, stirring it into the Kahlúa.
- Note: No ice needed, as the eggnog should be cold enough to chill the mixture.
- 3. Top with whipped cream, to taste.
- 4. Add a sprinkling of nutmeg or cinnamon shavings on top, as garnish.
Often served cold (and usually around the festive season), Kahlúa Eggnog—just like plain old eggnog—can be served hot, adding a whole new twist to this delicious and, let’s face it, retro little number.
Rate this drink recipe
4.25 from 8 votes
Thanks for your rating!